CALIFORNIA STATE HEALTH
Great healthcare information helps you get great medical care, better health outcomes, and wellness. Great health information is important, but California State healthcare rules and insurance laws are regulated California State.
- Patients & Families Looking for Info: Select your region, above, and find health professionals within your region.
- Doctors & Licensed Medical Professionals: Distinguish your practice, and highlight your benefits.
- Holistic, Wellness, & Fitness Professionals: Increase visibility, and grow your local business.
ARE YOU A PROFESSIONAL?
SIGN-UP NOW AND REACH MORE PEOPLE!
Help your people in your region find you; and showcase your profile to new users, online. Add your profile, and give easy reach for new people to contact you—All you need is to select your region and sign-up!
CALIFORNIA HEALTHCARE CONNECTIONS
We have a professional health directory, community web-forum, and health news and articles. Our goal is to help you quickly access local health, medical, and wellness, information in your California region.
SOME AMAZING FACTS
OUR VISITORS LOVE US
- Our Health Network℠ Consists of 52 U.S. Local States & Regions.
- Connect with Local People; Showcase Your Background & Services.
- Professionals Can Connect with Other Professionals & Clients.
- Ask Questions; Answer Questions, & Share Additional Details.
HEALTH NETWORK℠ TEAM
We know it takes a lot to learn what you know; to become qualified with provable background and experience. Our team has the background and experience to help your business. Like you, we are passionate about helping people.
GARY PALMER JR.CHIEF EXECUTIVE & FOUNDER
ADRIANA SKURA-PALMERCHIEF OPERATING OFFICER & FOUNDER
SCOTT DAVIGNONCHIEF TECHNOLOGY OFFICER & FOUNDER
ANTHONY DEVOLACHIEF DIGITAL OFFICER & FOUNDER
J. SLISH, PHARM.D., BCPSINDUSTRY ADVISOR & FOUNDER
Health News & BlogStay Updated
Read our latest health news and blog posts, about state health, medical, and wellness information. Our resource info is here to help people and professionals.